Thinking about buying a holiday home but you’re not quite sure yet? Buying a holiday home is a large investment but it is highly worth it if you plan to make the most of it and visit on a regular basis. Not only does it provide a getaway you can go to whenever you want, but there are also plenty of additional benefits.
We have put together a small guide about the benefits of buying a holiday home, and what you can expect:
- Comfort – A holiday home is essentially a home away from home. Somewhere you can escape the routines of daily life, but still within the comfort of your home own!
- Security – All our holiday parks offer a secure and friendly environment – perfect for all ages.
- Facilities – When you own your own holiday home, you also have the added benefit of access to all the parks facilities. Offering expertly landscaped grounds, laundry facilities, shower and WC’s and on site shops and cafes.
- Location – Each park offers easy access to local points of interest and public transport for an easy journey.
- Confidence – Our parks are members of the trade organisations; The British Holiday & Home Parks Association and the National Caravan Council, providing support and advice to owners.
- Environment – Our parks are based within a quiet and peaceful setting, ensuring you can relax and enjoy your getaway with a little bit of peace and quiet. There are no pubs, clubs or swimming pools onsite or within close proximity to spoil the ambience.
- New Purchases – All new purchases are fully sited and include; steps, gas connection, service connection, full gas bottles and are fully furnished and includes the current years site fee.