18.10.2016 - General
1. Gravity, Maidstone – Fun, active and open to all ages – Gravity trampoline park in Maidstone is a perfect activity for the whole family. Bounce away for hours on the wall to wall trampolines or even join an exercise class. Get jumping!
2. Curzon Cinema, Canterbury – Recently opened in Canterbury, the Curzon cinema offers something more than your average. The atmosphere is cosy and relaxed, it has a café as well as a very well-stocked bar, and the beauty of it is that it’s almost like being at home with the big screen!
3. Turner Contemporary, Margate – Margate is becoming one of those ‘best kept secrets’ – it is full of wonderful boutiques, vintage shops and Dreamland! However, when the weather is rather miserable – why not soak up some art and culture at the Turner Contemporary. Admission is free, there’s a lovely café overlooking the harbour and there are so amazing exhibitions to see.
4. Ronnie Scotts, Margate – If you like discovering a hidden antique to add to your home or a vintage telephone from decades ago – visit Ronnie Scotts Furniture Market. It is stocked from wall to wall, ceiling to floor with old furniture, lamps, glasses, mirrors, old records – anything you could imagine and things you possibly couldn’t! Also in Margate, it’s like a hidden cave full of treasures, you can spend hours wandering through the perfectly balanced chaos.
5. Afternoon Tea – There is no better way to spend a gloomy afternoon (or any afternoon) than with a glorious array of scones, sandwiches and tea. Try the beautiful Eastwell Manor – a magnificent country house hotel set in perfectly manicured gardens. It also has a spa so why not treat yourself to a treatment while you’re there!
If you have any other ideas, make sure to share them with our Keat Farm team!